Our Olives

Two days ago I handpicked some of our ‘Kalamata’ olives 🌳
The weather is still so good,
in between we had a few days with a nice splash of rain 🌧
Our garden absolutely love’s it!
So our olives were still growing 😄👌🏻
Last monday we had a full moon 🌕
and that is the completion of that cycle/circle.
To me? Harvest time!
Well, 😁
It was onThursday, so our garden had a few days of rest 😉
The sun was slowly going down and it was still amazing outside.
I did not have the nets, that we put on the ground under the tree 🌳,
but picked the ones that I could reach for standing on the ground,
with a bucket next to me...

Our beautiful Kalamata Olive tree hazzz a lot! 😍🥰
And they are sooooo beautiful 👌🏻🙏🏻

Some pictures...


Our ‘Kalamata Olive Tree’


 These are not to press to oil,
But I will keep them to eat.
So I will clean them with water and put them on water
with salt with vinegar...


Cleaning them together with Elwin...



🌳🇬🇷☀️🥰
Joos

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cold Outside

At least 2 Days more Olive Picking