Dias and CBD Oil

Dias (Δίας) story with CBD Oil

Dias is our black cat he had a broken spine,
from some injury he had in the past.
It was healed before he decided to live with us.
This is an röntgen photo of him:






He could not walk very well as you can see in
In this short video,
but he can catch a rat 🐀!! 😝


When I was last September the Netherlands 🇳🇱
 I decided to do a Seminar to learn
to make our own CBD Oil 🧪🤓

Well,
In the beginning of October,
I started to make CBD Oil for Dias.
I bought the CBD herbs 🍃 here in Greece 👌🏻

Dias gets 1 drop of the CBD Oil 2 times a day,
and he walks a lot better now,
so I do believe that he has less pain 😁👍🏻

Here is a short a video of him,
So you can see how he’s doing now


🧪🤓😻👍🏻😊
Joos

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cold Outside

At least 2 Days more Olive Picking